Faith is like a little seed, if planted it will grow
Faith is a swelling within my heart
When I do right I know
Faith is trust in God above, In Christ who showed the way
Faith is strengthened, I feel it grow
Whenever I obey
the chorus of the song Faith in the Children's SongBook.
Faith is hard, it' s scary. But the Lord will show you the way. He will let you know when you do things right, He will let you feel it. He will tell you if it's wrong.
My daddy told me that sometimes we are in a dark tunnel, and we can't actually see the light at the end of the tunnel. But the Lord illuminates the step in front of us. And with time He will light the rest of the path. Sometimes He does not let us know the entire way at the beginning. but he will let us know. He will not leave us in the darkness. We have to trust. This is what it means to have faith.
No comments:
Post a Comment